Thank you for your interest in the County of Essex. We are an equal-opportunity employer that encourages applications from all qualified individuals. To apply for any of our job opportunities, you must submit your application through our online application submission portal, below. You can view step-by-step instructions in our How to Apply for Job Postings section. If you have any questions or experience difficulty in submitting an application, please contact the Human Resources Assistant II or phone 519-776-6441, ext. 1578.
|Open Date||Jun 06 2019 - 03:12:00 PM||Close Date||Jun 28 2019 - 11:59:00 PM|
|Position Title||Laundry Aide||Posting Type||Contract|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Part Time|
|Department Group||Building Services||Hours per Week||0-24|
|Department||Sun Parlor Home||Openings||1|
|Education||High School Diploma|
- Loads and unloads washers/dryers to time schedule and fabric requirements.
- Folds, irons and places articles on shelves and/or loads carts to specified requirements.
- Soiled linen/clothing pick up and sorting.
- Maintains a safe and clean work area including removing lint from dryers.
- Other job related duties as assigned by management.
AttachmentsLaundry Aide SPH 2019.pdf