Thank you for your interest in the County of Essex. We are an equal-opportunity employer that encourages applications from all qualified individuals. To apply for any of our job opportunities, you must submit your application through our online application submission portal, below. You can view step-by-step instructions in our How to Apply for Job Postings section. If you have any questions or experience difficulty in submitting an application, please contact the Human Resources Assistant II or phone 519-776-6441, ext. 1578.
|Open Date||Jun 06 2019 - 03:09:15 PM||Close Date||Jun 28 2019 - 11:59:00 PM|
|Position Title||Housekeeping Aide||Posting Type||Contract|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Part Time|
|Department Group||Building Services||Hours per Week||0-24|
|Department||Sun Parlor Home||Openings||1|
|Education||High School Diploma||Experience||0 - 1 years|
- Responsible for assisting in maintaining and cleaning all areas of the Home including but not limited to resident rooms, washrooms, common and staff areas.
- Carbolize resident room furnishings upon admission, discharge or transfer.
- Washes interior windows and walls.
- Cares for plants, takes and returns clothing for marking in the laundry.
- Attend meetings and in-service lectures.
- Follows appropriate procedures for fire safety and disaster plans.
- Other job related duties as assigned by management.
AttachmentsHousekeeping Aide SPH 2019.pdf