Thank you for your interest in the County of Essex. We are an equal-opportunity employer that encourages applications from all qualified individuals. To apply for any of our job opportunities, you must submit your application through our online application submission portal, below. You can view step-by-step instructions in our How to Apply for Job Postings section. If you have any questions or experience difficulty in submitting an application, please contact the Human Resources Assistant II or phone 519-776-6441, ext. 1578.
NOTE: Please clear your browsing history to ensure proper display of current job postings.
|Open Date||Sep 06 2019 - 11:13:00 AM||Close Date||Sep 27 2019 - 11:59:00 PM|
|Position Title||Ward Clerk||Posting Type||Permanent|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Part Time|
|Department Group||Administration||Hours per Week||0-24|
|Department||Sun Parlor Home||Openings||1|
|Education||High School Diploma||Experience||1 - 1 years|
- Greets incoming visitors to the Home, answering questions and providing information
- Calls staff for replacement shift vacancies
- Answers all incoming telephone calls and directs accordingly
- Receives, sorts and distributes incoming mail and posts outgoing mail
- Photocopy, collate and finish documents and reports, file thinning and filing
- Attends meetings, takes notes, types and distributes minutes
- Submits lab work for processing
- Prepares monthly schedules for approval
- Responds to panic alarms as required
AttachmentsWard Clerk-External Posting 2019.pdf
When applying for a position, please sign in using your account email and password. If you do not already have an account, please click on the “Don’t Have an Account?” link found on the sign in page. Please note that all applicants will need to create an account in order to apply for positions.